Q: What makes these different from webinars you’ve done for various writing groups?
- Obviously the core content won’t change—it’s still about Scrivener, after all—but I’m adding some bonus material, extended Q&A time, and a replay.
- Also, this is for my community. I control the full experience from start to finish (tech, content, etc.) and you’re dealing with someone you already know.
Q: What makes this different from your classes?
- A webinar obviously can’t be as in-depth as a self-paced course, but your improvement should come faster. Basically, immediately.
Q: What if I register and then change my mind?
- No problem! Just click the Cancel button in your confirmation email. If you can’t find it, contact me.
Q: What if I can’t make it live?
- The replay will be available for 14 days after the event.
Q: What’s your refund policy?
- Refunds are available for anyone who cancels before the event starts. They’ll be initiated within 7 business days. If you can't find your confirmation (to use the Cancel button), contact me directly.
Q: What happens if the webinar is cancelled?
- If the webinar is cancelled or any reason, I will give every registered attendee the option to join the rescheduled webinar, or receive a full refund. If I don’t anticipate rescheduling within 30 days, I’ll issue a full refund to everyone who enrolled.
Q: Are there any prerequisites? How well do I need to know Scrivener to get something from the webinar?
- No requirements for the Jump-Start. I recommend the Jump-Start, one of my online Fundamentals courses, or a decent familiarity with Scrivener for the Next-Level and Compile Ready webinars. I’ll let you decide if you’re ready.
Q: Will you offer more webinars in the future?
- Yes! If this round goes well, I have plans for more. Stay tuned to my newsletter or website for news.