Have you been looking for a Scrivener class that covers all the fun features like color coding, using the Corkboard, tracking versions, adding comments, and more?
Then next week’s webinar is for you!
The Scrivener 3 Next-Level webinar is my only intermediate-level course. In it, you’ll learn how to:
- Format your documents
- View files side by side (great for research!)
- Block out distractions
- Mark specific text for follow-up
- Store links to web pages and files
- Color code your documents
- Customize file icons
- Track word count & set deadlines
- Split & merge documents
- Use Styles
- Store versions of documents
- Customize the toolbar
- Save frequently used searches as Collections
- Create your own project templates
- Set up a series bible
- Compile a DOCX
Sound good? Click one of the buttons below to sign up now.
I’ve decided to leave the replay up through the end of 2022, so if you can’t attend live, no worries!
Need more details?
WHAT: Scrivener 3 Next-Level ($99)
WHEN: December 7th (Mac) or December 8th (Windows) at 10am PST
WHERE: Zoom (video replay and handout included)
The live class will run about 90 minutes and will include an opportunity to ask questions. (If you can’t attend live, you can submit your question ahead of time.)
If you’re looking for a gift for yourself this holiday season, consider leveling up your Scrivener skills. 🙂