Have you ever wondered what to do with Collections in Scrivener? Or maybe you’ve never even heard of them. Come on over to Writer Unboxed today to learn all about collections and what they’re good for!
To celebrate Tech Tuesday—yes, it’s a thing (that I made up)—all of my Scrivener classes are 20% off through December 3rd with coupon code CT2018!
Want to love Scrivener but just can’t figure it out? Already love it but wish you were more comfortable with it? Or maybe compiling is your Achilles’ heel.
I have a class for you!
Let me take you through Scrivener step by step. Every course lets you work at your own pace, and includes:
- instant access when you're ready to start learning
- step-by-step explanations in easy-to-digest lessons
- unlimited Q&A with the instructor
- plenty of screenshots
- video walk-throughs (with closed captioning)
- a mobile-friendly layout
- all of the above indefinitely
Don’t have time right now? No worries. Register today and start learning when the holiday craziness is over (or whenever you’re ready). Classes never expire.
No need to rush, except to take advantage of this deal. Coupon CT2018 expires Monday, December 3rd.*
Enjoy the season,
P.S. Feel free to share this with a friend. Or a loving family member, you know, as a hint. 😉
*Coupon expires December 3, 2018 at 11:59pm Pacific Standard Time. Don’t miss out!
If you struggle to compile your work in Scrivener 3, you're not alone. And I have good news!
My newest online course, Scrivener 3 Compile Mastery for Mac, is now live.
Want to know how to turn your manuscript into a Word document, print-ready PDF, ebook, or other file? This self-paced course provides the essential functions and features of compiling, and digs deep to show you how to customize your output.
By the end of the class, you will:
- understand what compiling is.
- be able to set up your project binder for best compile results.
- know how to utilize section types for easier formatting.
- understand the purpose of the Compile window’s sections.
- be able to run through simple compile scenarios in minutes.
- understand how to customize the Compile function for your needs.
- be able to create drop caps, custom chapter headings, image separators, files for POD books, printed outlines, and more.
- 45 step-by-step lessons with screenshots
- 20 instructional videos
- Q&A with the instructor (either on the site or via private Facebook group)
Enrollment includes instant and indefinite course access. What are you waiting for? Sign up today.
You deserve it. 🙂 Happy October!
P.S. If you have a friend who struggles with Scrivener or compiling, feel free to forward this message to them. And if you have a lot of friends to share with, consider joining my affiliate program.
Want to know how to create a DOCX file in Scrivener 3? Turns out Friday the 13th is your lucky day. Head on over to Writer Unboxed to learn more and ask me your Scrivener questions.
If Compile is a topic you could use additional help with, stay tuned for online class news, coming soon.
I'm off to the Romance Writers of America conference in Denver next week. I hope to see a few of you at the conference or the literacy signing.
Enjoy your weekend!
I’m over at Writer Unboxed today discussing section types and section layouts, two key concepts in Scrivener 3’s new approach to compile. I hope you’ll check it out!