My new course, Scrivener 3 Fundamentals for Mac is now live at ScrivenerClasses.com. For $39, this course provides the essential functions and features of Scrivener 3 that you need to get started writing. Valuable for plotters, pantsers/discovery writers, fiction and nonfiction, long or short stories, blogging, or whatever else you’re writing.
By the end of Scrivener 3 Fundamentals, you’ll be able to:
- create and setup a project that works for your writing style or type of project.
- rename and rearrange chapters, scenes, sections of your manuscript.
- work with the Corkboard to plot or preview your manuscript’s structure.
- find anything in your project.
- backup your work and find/use a project backup.
- compile to a Word document.
- find help when you need it.
- 48 quick, step-by-step lessons
- 15 instructional videos
- Q&A with the instructor (either on the site or via private Facebook group)
- 10 cheat/review sheets
- progress chart to keep you on track
I’m moving this week, but I’ll be checking in at least once a day to answer student questions. Happy writing!