** Book only covers Scrivener 2 (Mac) and Scrivener 1 (Windows) **
(Looking for Scrivener 3 help? Check out my online courses.)
Buy now in ebook or paperback:
Barnes & Noble
No matter what you write, Scrivener makes it easier.
Whether you’re a planner, a seat-of-the-pants writer, or something in between, Scrivener provides tools for every stage of the writing process. Scrivener For Dummies walks you step by step through this popular writing software’s best features.
This book starts with the new user in mind, but even experienced scriveners will find something new to love about their favorite writing software. Here’s a sample of what you’ll find inside.
– Understanding and customizing project templates.
– Compiling (exporting) your project for print and e-book.
– Setting up project and document targets to keep you on track and on deadline.
– Writing distraction free with composition (full screen) mode.
– Storyboarding with the corkboard.
– Creating collections, and understanding their value.
– Setting up automated backups to protect your hard work.
From idea inception to manuscript submission, Scrivener for Dummies makes it easier than ever to plan, write, organize, and revise your masterpiece in Scrivener for Mac or Windows.
Published: August 2012, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., ISBN 9781118312476