Exciting news! Over the next few months I’m launching a series of webinars to help you get better at Scrivener.
Each one is designed to take you from confused to comfortable—or comfortable to super-user, if that’s more your speed—in about an hour.
There’s no third-party group to join or give your information to; it’s just me.
Here’s the lineup:
Scrivener 3 for Mac
- Jump-Start, Wednesday, November 16, 10am PT
- Next-Level, Wednesday, December 7, 10am PT
- Compile Ready, Wednesday, January 11, 10am PT
Scrivener 3 for Windows
- Jump-Start, Thursday, November 17, 10am PT
- Next-Level, Thursday, December 8, 10am PT
- Compile Ready, Thursday, January 12, 10am PT
Each Zoom-based webinar includes:
- 60-90 minutes of instruction, plus I’ll stick around for questions.
- Access to the recording for 14 days after the event. So if you can’t make it live, or you want to review, no problem.
- A handy cheat sheet.
Scrivener 3 Jump-Start ($99)
Slingshot up the learning curve with this webinar that will teach you what you need to start using Scrivener—or feel more comfortable with it—immediately. Are you barely getting by with Scrivener? Did you try to use Scrivener but found it overwhelming?
I can get you from cautious to comfortable. Whether you’re a plotter or a seat-of-the-pants writer, Scrivener can work for you. Give me about an hour and I’ll show you how.
Scrivener 3 Next-Level ($99)
Level up your Scrivener skills with all the fun bells and whistles and shiny features to keep you organized, track your word count, manage multiple storylines or points-of-view, keep research at your fingertips, and more. Whether you plot, or not, you’ll learn all the tips and tricks to customize Scrivener for your unique writing process.
Scrivener 3 Compile Ready ($129)
Learn how to export your Scrivener manuscript as a Word document, ebook, or PDF for print-on-demand. Whether you’re unpublished, traditionally published, or self-published, it’s good to know how to get your work out of Scrivener and into a nicely formatted file.
This webinar will teach you to create professionally formatted files for agents, editors, readers, and retailers.
Click a button below to view the available webinars and learn more.
I hope to see you on Zoom!
Frequently Asked Questions