Someone who has a few ideas about how to organize your writing is Trevor Thrall, author of The 12 Week Year for Writers and host of the Get Your Writing Done podcast. He recently asked me to be a guest on his podcast, and my episode dropped this week. We discussed:
- how I started writing, and why I began using Scrivener.
- why I started teaching other writers.
- how I ended up writing Scrivener For Dummies.
- a little bit about my writing process. And…
- some of Scrivener’s best features, including one that’s often overlooked.
The entire episode is only 40 minutes, and you can listen (or read the transcript) here or through your favorite podcast platform. Let me know what you think!