If you’ve upgraded to Scrivener 3 for Windows—or want to—you might be happy to know that my Scrivener 3 Fundamentals for Windows course is now available.
This $39 class provides the essential functions and features of Scrivener 3 that you need to get started writing. Valuable for plotters, pantsers/discovery writers, fiction and nonfiction, long or short stories, blogging, or whatever else you're writing.
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- create and setup a project that works for your writing style or type of project.
- rename and rearrange chapters, scenes, sections of your manuscript.
- work with the Corkboard to plot or preview your manuscript's structure.
- find anything in your project.
- backup your work and find/use a project backup.
- compile to a Word document.
- find help when you need it.
- 47 quick, step-by-step lessons
- 12 instructional videos
- Q&A with the instructor (via lesson comments)
- progress chart to keep you on track
The first few lessons are free, so you can try before you buy. Click the button below to check out Scrivener 3 Fundamentals for Windows.
Mac user? I have courses for you too! Check out all my online classes for Mac and Windows at ScrivenerClasses.com.