The Romancing the Runoff auction starts today!
A group of authors led by Courtney Milan, Alyssa Cole, and Kit Rocha have donated some amazing items to support Fair Fight and other voting rights organizations for the Senate runoff race in Georgia.
My donation of a 1-hour Scrivener training session is probably only of interest to you if you’re a writer, but there are so many cool items on offer for everyone. Signed books, author critiques, virtual pajama parties, hand-made gifts, and lots of gift cards for books.
Here are a few highlights:
- A copy of The Duke and I signed by Julia Quinn and some of the actors in the Bridgerton series.
- A TV pilot consult with a Netflix show runner.
- A virtual tea with Tessa Dare (including real tea and pound cake).
- A gift basket from Farrah Rochon that includes a Kindle Fire, a signed copy of The Boyfriend Project, a gift card, and some treats.
- A 1-month writing mentorship with Jeannie Lin.
Wow! How’s that for some gift ideas, either for that hard-to-buy-for person on your list or maybe just to treat yourself? Take a minute to check out the full list of items.
Bidding runs through November 24th. Good luck!