If you struggle to compile your work in Scrivener 3, you're not alone. And I have good news!
My newest online course, Scrivener 3 Compile Mastery for Mac, is now live.
Want to know how to turn your manuscript into a Word document, print-ready PDF, ebook, or other file? This self-paced course provides the essential functions and features of compiling, and digs deep to show you how to customize your output.
By the end of the class, you will:
- understand what compiling is.
- be able to set up your project binder for best compile results.
- know how to utilize section types for easier formatting.
- understand the purpose of the Compile window’s sections.
- be able to run through simple compile scenarios in minutes.
- understand how to customize the Compile function for your needs.
- be able to create drop caps, custom chapter headings, image separators, files for POD books, printed outlines, and more.
- 45 step-by-step lessons with screenshots
- 20 instructional videos
- Q&A with the instructor (either on the site or via private Facebook group)
Enrollment includes instant and indefinite course access. What are you waiting for? Sign up today.
You deserve it. 🙂 Happy October!
P.S. If you have a friend who struggles with Scrivener or compiling, feel free to forward this message to them. And if you have a lot of friends to share with, consider joining my affiliate program.